Friday, September 22, 2006

Day 140: down 18.8 lbs.

I've now been off of Shangri-la for 70 days, after having been on it for 70 days. I lost 13.8 lbs. in those first 70 days, and 5 lbs. since then. The last 10 days or so have seen just about the worst results yet, with my weight up 3 lbs.

My seven-day moving average, which I put more stock in than the daily numbers, bottomed out last Saturday at 1.6 lbs. below what it is now.

My eating habits have been pretty terrible lately. Too many trips to the vending machine. I need to get back in the habit of bringing healthy snacks to work.

With all of the road races I've run lately, I've also skipped more days of running than I would like. I have a 15-mile race on Saturday (which will be my longest run ever), then not another race for over a month, so I hope to get back on my daily running routine.

tags:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home