Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Questions

Jeremy Ballenger at Think Mojo has written the best article I've seen yet on the Shangri-La Diet. He asks many of the same questions I have, and more. For instance -- does the diet really fix anything fundamental? Does it attack the root cause or causes of obesity, or just trick your brain for a while?

I don't want to be slurping olive oil for the rest of my life.

That said, I'm sticking with it for a good long while, if it continues to work. 10 o'clock -- time for my ELOO.

tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words J.

Just seems to me that there's a lot more to this than a 'spoon full of sugar' (or ELOO), and pinning the blame on fast food companies isn't the answer either.

Good luck with it all, and thanks for sharing your progress with everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home