Monday, October 30, 2006

Day 178: down 21.4 lbs.

wt: 177 lbs.
seven-day average: 177.7

I weighed in on Saturday, but forgot to write it down. I think I remember what it was. I was at work from Saturday afternoon straight through Sunday morning, so I didn't weigh in yesterday.

Anyway, on Saturday morning I believe my weight was 181.4, which is as high as it's been for several weeks, and a 5.4 lb. gain in a single day. Too much drinking & eating the night before at our annual Halloween costume party. I had to get up early to run a 5K road race the next morning, too. To top it off, what was supposed to be a four- or five-hour project at work turned into a 21-hour marathon. You know how people say they gain an hour of sleep when the clock goes back to standard time? Well, not if you're awake from 6:00 a.m. on Saturday until 2:30 p.m. on Sunday.

Most of that 5.4 lbs. is gone already. I barely ran all of last week due to a pretty bad cold. Now that I'm healthy again, and partially caught up on my sleep, I just need to get my running shoes back on and hit the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home