Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Day 60. Weight: down 12 lbs.; readership: down even more

That puts my average loss at 1 lb. every five days. More than half of it came in the first 18 days.

I have a hit counter on these pages that tells me how may people are reading (or at least how many times the pages have been loaded into a browser). Interest has dropped quite dramatically over time. Four to six weeks ago I was getting about 50 page loads a day; now it's around 10. I wonder if the same is happening at the official Seth Roberts site. He wrote about it a month ago.


tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger J Weighty said...

That's good to hear. Despite my skepticism, I remain fascinated with this theory. I think it IS working really well for many people. I'm still waiting for that "no-hunger, forgot-to-eat" experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home