Thursday, July 06, 2006

Day 62: down 11.2 lbs.

I've now on day 8 of my new run every day routine. I looked back over my running log, which goes back four years, and I've run five or six days in a row numerous times, and seven days in a row once, but never eight until now. I've reduced my average run, so as to maintain about the same weekly mileage, at least for a while. As I've said, nine years ago I ran virtually every day for 60 days.

I picked a bad week to start this new routine, though. Since Monday I've had a sore throat and general achiness. It's much better now, but I still feel it. I also have a road race on Saturday. Normally I'd take Friday off, but since I've been sick and have little chance of running a good time, I'm going to run tomorrow, too.

My appetite was a little down this morning.


tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger rockyrook said...

Good luck with the race! Thanks for the tip about the nail fungus. I'll give it a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home