Monday, May 15, 2006

Day 10: down 3.4

I can see that weekends are going to be the toughest times to follow the routine. It's pretty easy to schedule the necessary two-hour no-taste window while I'm at work; at home is a different story. Not eating for two hours isn't necessarily the problem; it's being somewhere where I can get the ELOO. This past weekend was unusually hectic, though, so maybe it'll get better.

Last night was probably the hungriest I've been since I started. I'd skipped my ELOO once each day over the weekend, so I imagine that and the race on Saturday combined forces against me. It wasn't all that bad, though -- certainly no worse than I might have expected before I started this.

tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I am enjoying following your progress on Shangri La, and your posts. Don't stop! (I started about the same time as you - have almost zero appetite since day 2. Love it!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home