Saturday, June 03, 2006

Day 30: down 8.2 lbs.

Seth Roberts asks " How much weight loss will it take for you to stop being skeptical?"

Well, it's spelled out right there in my original post: when it does what it promises; viz., reduce my appetite substantially. It hasn't. Meanwhile, I just ran my second-highest monthly mileage ever. It would be surprising if I hadn't lost weight. During the only other month I ran more, June 2004, I lost nearly as much. In 2003, I didn't have any one month with as many miles, but I had consistently good mileage for several months in a row. I lost more then than I have since starting SLD.

I want to point out, though, that I am in no way dismissing the results others have reported. If I hadn't changed my level of exercise, I'd be more inclined to believe that it's working for me. I just think the 88,496 steps my pedometer counted in the last six days point to a more likely cause of my weight loss.


tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

good luck with the exercise. I always do better when I exercise

 

Post a Comment

<< Home