Saturday, July 08, 2006

Day 64: down 13.8 lbs.

Having dropped 2.6 lbs. in two days, I'm at a new SLD low weight: 184.6. My scale tells me my body fat is back up to 27%. This is similar to what happened about two weeks in -- a few days where my weight went one way while the fat numbers went the other. I'm guessing it's water weight, which tends to increase the fat estimate the scale makes via bioelectrical impedance.

My SLD has been a little lax for a week. I took only 1 tbsb. each day last weekend and Thursday, and I skipped Tuesday and Friday altogether. I'll probably miss today and tomorrow, too. I wonder if I just needed to reduce my amount of flavorless calories, or if every-day running is starting to work, or maybe it's just random.


tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home