Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Day 11: down 2.9

I weigh the same as I did on day 3. Have I plateaued already? Has it stopped working? Did it ever work?

I'm questioning this method, but I'm not discouraged at all. I'll keep at it for a while. If it works; fine. If not; that's OK, too. I know for sure I've been largely able to avoid unhealthy snacks since I started, and even without dramatic weight loss, that's a good thing.

Yesterday I did my usual mid-morning ELOO. I went for a run over lunch, and didn't feel like eating. By mid-afternoon I was a bit hungry, so I had a bagel, and didn't do ELOO again until 5:00. One would think that this schedule would be better for holding off late-night hunger than my usual mid-afternoon ELOO, but, at least yesterday, it was not. I'm going to try to stick with mid-morning & mid-afternoon for a while. I'm looking forward to the arrival of the book to see if it has any ideas for adjustments.

tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the book will help? Today is Day 7 for me and I've lost 6lbs, but have 100 lbs. to lose, so I assume that's why I've lost so much. That plus the fact that I haven't dieted at all in over 3 years. I now have 4 friends trying SLD and 2 of those had immediate, dramatic appetite decreases, and the other 2 have had less dramatic but measurable decreases. I guess I'm just trying to say "give it a little more time". Are you eating less than before? If so, won't you lose?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Stephen said...

A lot of what the book gives you is the chance to fine tune things and look at them from a different perspective.

Wish you luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home