Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Day 32: down 9.4 lbs.

I'm still waiting for that dramatic appetite loss. I can't say for sure there's no change at all, but it's surely not nearly as substantial as some have experienced. Other than the very first day, I've never really had that stuffed feeling. Yesterday I was pretty hungry for about half of the day.

I lifted weights again yesterday, and the muscle soreness this time wasn't nearly so bad as last week. I could feel it this morning during my run, but it wasn't what I'd call painful. I may skip weight training on Friday, as I have a road race on Saturday.


tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I suppose you could tell if the oil is working or not....by stopping the oil? I think that might tell you something?

My hubby didn't think it was working either - until he stopped taking the oil!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger J Weighty said...

I'm considering that. I will probably do it in a few weeks if my appetite stays as it is. Dr. Roberts tells (in the book, I think, or maybe on the web site) of one person who saw no effects for seven weeks, then it started working.

So had your husband been losing weight, and did it come back after he stopped the oil? Is he back on the oil and losing again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home