Monday, June 19, 2006

Day 45: down 11.4 lbs.


Well, moving from three to four tbsp. canola oil per day didn't do anything for me; let's try going the other way. Starting today, I'll try 1 tbsb., twice a day. That'll drop me down to 240 flavorless kcal per day, which is still well within the range recommended by the book (100 to 400 says my memory).

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned my continuing scepticism about the Shangri-La Diet, and offered an alternate cause of my own weight loss: running. Here's a chart of my weekly mileage for the entire year. I also chart a five-week moving average. As you can see, my exercise load began increasing a little before I started SLD (6 May), and has increased dramatically since then.

Rod over at Following Shangri-La suffers blog fatigue. I know the feeling.


tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home