Friday, May 19, 2006

Day 14: down 4.2 lbs.

My scale tells me for the second consecutive day that my body fat percentage is 27%. It was 29% for the first two days of this experiment, and mostly 28% in between. Usually it reads a little higher in the morning when I do my daily weigh-in. I attribute that to low hydration.

You may have noticed the tiny sparkline graph over on the right side of the blog home page under "Progess." It charts my weight since I started. I may add one for body fat percentage, too.

The book finally arrived yesterday. I've read about one-third of it. Based on what I've seen so far, I recommend it to anyone who's trying the method. It's pretty short, but still it goes into more detail than you're likely to find in the Internet.


tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home