Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day 15: down 2 lbs

I had my biggest weight gain yet: 2.2 lbs. No big deal, though; for somebody my size, a 2.2 pound fluctuation isn't all that much. It puts me at precisely one pound lost per week. Curiously, though, my body-fat scale still says 27%. Normally I'd have to be a bit lighter to get that reading.

I ate three consecutive restaurant meals, which probably accounts for the gain. I also ran 54 km for the seven days ending yesterday, which is a lot for me. The exercise-induced hunger probably caught up with me.

Today for the first time I consumed my flavorless calories before breakfast and after supper, rather than my usual mid-morning and mid-afternoon. I also used canola oil rather than extra-light olive oil. I thought the canola oil had a little less taste than the olive oil, but the difference is not great.


tags: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Post
Please visit Natural Weight Loss if you’re looking for quick, healthy weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home